As of Monday, May 11, 2020 in the territorial demarcations in Phase 1 and as dictated by Order SND / 399/2020 of May 9, for the relaxation of certain national restrictions established after the declaration of the state of alarm in application of PHASE 1, this type of activities are allowed.
According to the conditions for the development of the activities of active tourism and nature that are established and that therefore affect their development in the Greenways located in the territories that enter Phase 1, it is established that:
- Active and nature tourism activities may be carried out for groups of a maximum of up to ten people, by companies registered as active tourism companies in the corresponding competent administration, under the conditions provided in the following sections. These activities will be arranged, preferably, by appointment.
This means that for example you can make reservations for activities, bicycle rentals, etc. to carry out activities provided that the movement of people or clients is within the same province and that it is included in the territories that have passed to Phase 1.
- Active tourism activities may not be carried out in establishments or premises intended for this activity, the common areas of which must remain closed to the public, except those corresponding to the reception area and, where appropriate, toilets and changing rooms, which must have soap disinfectant for hand washing and / or hydroalcoholic gels or disinfectants with virucidal activity authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health.
In this way, the activities must be provided in open-air environments, except for the times when customers are received or materials are delivered (eg bike rental). However, it is recommended that as far as possible this delivery can also be made abroad.
- The use of the toilets by the clients will adjust to what is foreseen in article 6.5. of the present order.
- In the activities, the interpersonal safety distance of two meters will be guaranteed. When the safety distance cannot be maintained, protective equipment appropriate to the level of risk should be used.
- The equipment necessary to facilitate the activity will be disinfected according to the hygienic-sanitary measures established after each use by the client.
Thus, materials such as bicycles and accessories (helmets, bike racks, drums, child seats, etc.) must be disinfected after the rental or use of them by customers by the companies providing the service.
In this way, little by little, normality is also reaching the Greenways. We appeal to the responsibility of users in the use and enjoyment of the same and their equipment and services.
And with regard to terraces, bars and restaurants located in the old railway stations, which are also affected by this new order, remember that they must open 50% of the tables allowed; with a maximum occupancy of 10 people per table, cleaning and disinfecting the equipment -mainly chairs and tables- between one client and another, avoiding letters in common use by choosing pizza, posters or similar means, and seeking card collection, among other measures.
As for the opening of hotels and tourist accommodation, they may provide catering services only to their hosted clients and the use of swimming pools is not allowed.
All objects and surfaces in transit areas that may be handled or contaminated by different people will be cleaned and disinfected at least every two hours.
Regarding the use of greenways, time bands and conditions applied since May 2, 2020, you can check HERE >>